Seed grain - colza
The champion of Ukraine - a high-yielding grade of colza from Institute of agriculture of UAAN, Kiev.
Is suitable for the Forest-steppe and Polesia.
The grade is intended for production of food oil and fodder meal.
The vegetative period - 272 days (mid-season).
Potential of productivity of a grade of colza winter Champion of Ukraine - to 5,0 t/hectare.
Real productivity in commodity crops - 3,3 - 3,9 t/hectare.
Maslichnost of seeds - 45-47%, a protein - 21,9 - 22,8%.
Erukovy acid - 0,4%, glyukozinolat 17 mk mol/g
Plants up to 165 cm high.
The stalk is roundish, 15-18 mm thick on which 5-6 branches of the first order are placed.
Inflorescence - a whisk 28-39 cm long.
Fruit - a pod 9-10,5 cm long in which 27-30 seeds of rounded shape, chornokorichnevy color are placed.
The mass of 1000 seeds - 5,4 g.
Features of a grade of Champion of Ukraine colza
- Winter hardiness of 8 points.
- Resistance to drowning of 8 points, to fall - 8 points, by a drought - 8 points.
- Resistance to defeat by diseases makes 8 points, is damaged by a rape tsvetoyed so-so.
- Approaches the mechanized cultivation
- Norm of seeding about 4,5 - 6 kg/hectare in terms, optimum for each zone